Website Maintaince Service in India
We believe that making a web site is current unique identity, So make it brand...
If you are looking to change your brand website look and getting negative impression from your website because the contents are outdated and upgrade yourself static to dynamic graphics? Does your website need frequent updates but you can’t afford to hire an in-house development team? Or looking for a one-time update to your website but you don’t get best choice yet? If your answer is yes, then our Website Maintaince Service in India is the solution for you. Our team can help you update your website and make sure it is kept up-to-date and relevant with updated seo standards which means seo free and u can easily rank for your business keyword.
Why we are best for Website Maintenance Service?
- Instant website updates as per requirement (within 1 working day, depending on the task)
- Website Performance, speed, cache cleanup, malware checkup.
- Virus, Bugs and browser incompatibility check
- Creating new pages to the website
- Server performance checkup and ticket for server down
- Monthly website & Database backup reports
- Revising the products pages with latest products
- Add, Edit and Update contents
- Update Content frequently as per requirement
- Check all functions are working properly and enquires are getting received.
- 404 error identify and resolve or redirect URL
- Support (Email / Phone)
- Suggestions & Consultation on Site Performance
Our typical client base include:
Any Established Small Business
Product Catalog websites
Schools & Universities
Tips for Frequently Updating/Maintaining Websites..
As your business grows - so will your website. Website maintenance is a continuous process of improving and supporting a website to keep it working and up-to-date. Keeping your website updated with current information is an absolute necessity to portray a professional image.
- Always write Content for User not for Search Engine.
- Users always love to read fresh & unique content related to niche.
- Blog section in WordPress mandatory and keep posting latest articles.
- Do update content license statement at bottom of website to current year.
- Don’t forget for a "Latest News" & "Up-coming" Events section in your website.
- Always use a Post Date & Time to create a sense of urgency
- Use your own or licensed images for your website project.